THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT LA ROCA VILLAGE.
- The Sponsor is Value Retail Management Spain, S.L., with Tax Identification Number B-60689486 (hereinafter the «Sponsor» or “La Roca Village” indistinctly), an entity which manages La Roca Village, among others. The Sponsor may be contacted at its registered office at La Roca Village, La Roca del Vallès, post code 08430 (Barcelona).
- The Sponsor details below the rules governing the prize draw (the “Rules”) aimed at members of our loyalty programme throughout Spain (including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) in which two (2) design pieces valued at three hundred and fifty (350) euros each, giving a total prize value of 700€ can be won (the “Prize Draw”). Only 1 design piece per winner may be obtained. There will be a total of 2 winners.
- The promotion will be valid for purchases made and codes scanned from 13 February 2018 to 31 March 2018 (inclusive).
- In order to participate in the Prize Draw, you must be a member of the Privilege programme and accumulate at least 300€ in purchases in one or more La Roca Village boutiques, except restaurants, during the promotion period. The purchase receipts may be from different days, provided that in total they add up to at least 300€. Privilege programme members should submit these purchase receipts to the Tourist Information Office at La Roca Village and scan their Privilege code.
- The more times you scan, the more options you have to win the prize. Each scan will be counted as an opportunity to obtain the prize. For every 300€ in purchase receipts accumulated over one or more days in accordance with these Rules, one scan can be made at the Tourist Information Office at La Roca Village. Scans that are incomplete or incorrect, delayed, incorrectly addressed or incorrect for any reason, including but not limited to hardware, software or browser problems, telecommunications network failure, equipment malfunction, overload or incompatibility in the servers of Value Retail or other locations, will not be taken into consideration.
- Value Retail does not accept responsibility for any improper actions of participants or third parties unrelated to the organization of the promotion in the course of the promotion.
- Value Retail will not be liable in cases of force majeure or acts that are not attributable to it that may prevent the winner from enjoying his/her prize in full or in part.
- Mere participation in this promotion entails full acceptance of these Rules, and implies that the participant has read and understood and expressly accepts the entire contents hereof, without reservation or limitation.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The prize consist of 2 design pieces in the form of a dog valued at 350€ each (total value of the prize 700 €) customized by students of the European Design Institute and which have been exhibited at La Roca Village during the promotion period.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and will not grant any right to transfer to La Roca Village from the winner’s place of origin. The winners will be chosen at random through the platform random.org and they will be notified of their prize at the e-mail address indicated in their Programa Programme profile on 14 April 2018. The prize must be collected at the Tourist Information Office no later than 30 September 2018. When collecting the prize the winner must show their National Identity Document or Passport as identification. Value Retail reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner if he/she fails to collect the prize within the above-mentioned term.
- Once the winners have been contacted by e-mail, they will have 14 days to provide their details, at which time they will receive confirmation of their prize. If, after 14 days, the Sponsor has not been contacted, the winner will forfeit the prize and the Sponsor may select another winner from the participants.
- The customer is aware of and accepts the following:
13.1. Value Retail Management Spain, S.L., any subsidiaries and/or companies and the owner of La Roca Village and Las Rozas Village (“Value Retail”) are not responsible for the prices or offers that the outlet boutiques announce or for the prices at which they sell their products from time to time.
13.2. Value Retail acts at all times as an agent of the outlet boutiques and membership of the Privilege programme does not create any relationship whatsoever between Value Retail and the customer in relation to any promotion or discount offered by the boutiques or otherwise.
13.3. Value Retail does not offer warranties with respect to the products (including but not limited to the quality thereof) that the customer acquires for this promotion, or for any free gifts or promotion offered by the outlet boutique.
13.4. The customer will not be entitled to make and hereby waives any claim against Value Retail in the event that the outlet boutique does not offer the promotion described herein, in full or in part, and the customer’s sole recourse in such a situation is to claim solely against the corresponding outlet boutique.
- In addition to these conditions, the terms and conditions of sale of the outlet boutiques shall be applicable to purchases made for the application of the promotion described herein.
- Persons under the age of 18 years may not participate in the Prize Draw.
- Members, executive and employees of the Village and of the other companies in the group that apply the Bicester Village Shopping Collection™ concept, the agencies involved in the promotion, suppliers, direct or indirect collaborators that have participated in preparing it, and the children and direct relatives of any of the above may not participate in the Prize Draw.
- If, for any reason, a person listed in the preceding paragraph is a winner, Value Retail may withdraw the corresponding prize from that person due to failure to comply with the requisites for participation. Any attempted fraud will be penalized with the participant’s immediate disqualification.
- In compliance with the provisions of ruling legislation, if applicable, Value Retail will apply the withholding and payment on account of Personal Income Tax to beneficiaries of the prize, and will declare the prizes awarded on the corresponding tax forms.
- By participating in this Prize Draw, all participants agree to the use of their personal data by the Sponsor for the purposes of carrying out the Prize Draw and for any other purpose to which the participant has agreed.
- In accordance with Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December, each participant has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, which may be exercised by sending a written communication the Legal Department, La Roca Village, Santa Agnès de Malanyanes, La Roca del Vallès, C.P. 08430 (Barcelona) or to email@example.com, indicating on the envelope or e-mail subject: “Ref: Personal data”.
- All participants warrant that the personal data provided to Value Retail in the context of this promotion are true and accurate. Providing a false identity or address will lead to automatic disqualification of the participant and cancellation of the prize obtained, as the case may be.
- If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data as indicated in the preceding paragraphs, please do not participate in the promotion.
- The winners undertake to participate reasonably in subsequent advertising initiatives and hereby agree to the use of their names and images in the context of such initiatives.
- These rules are governed by Spanish law. Breach of any of the Rules by participants will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Participants and Value Retail agree that any controversies that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these rules will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Judges and Courts of the City of Barcelona.